- Lead the quality efforts at a manufacturing site and play a key role in production launch and transfer, x
- The successful candidate will focus on the Quality Management System, primarily at the Salem, OH manufacturing facility, and secondarily within the network of bathing production facilities in North America, who are responsible for implementing best practices and scaling with speed
- Measures of Success (KPIs)
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System
- Introducing New Products thru the Stage/Gate and Production Part Approval Processes
- Implementing Changes through the ECN and 4M processes
- Executing Incoming, In-Process, and Finished Good inspections
- Escalating Issues in a timely manner including project scope changes
- Developing and deploying Training (6s, 5s, Kaizen, Lean)
- Effectively use Process and Product CTQs for improvements in our products and processes
- Review customer and process requirements (Product CTQs and Process CTQs) and making sure they are met in order to achieve customer and process quality metrics, as well as compliance with all applicable industry standards or legal requirements
- Identify critical characteristics of our manufacturing processes and platforms, and define the means to guarantee performance
- Monitoring plant performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports on process CTQs, discovering opportunity areas and in liaison with staff managers address them by using the relevant improvement tools and techniques
- Discovering opportunity areas to reduce waste and increase efficiency by implementing continuous improvement and product manufacturing projects by using 6s, 5s, Kaizen, Lean and core tools relevant to the field of Quality in order to make a better reliable manufacturing process
- Control plan execution throughout manufacturing processes, report back any process deviation and early prevent and make problem solving on opportunity areas.
- Improve methods for communicating requirements, specifications and their associated changes
- In liaison with the supplier quality team, execute and ensure that the components and raw materials meet all specified standards in order to enable continuity for manufacturing
- Facilitate all resources to make problem solving on questionable components, or raw materials that are not meeting engineering specifications. Actively exercise prevention measures to ensure reliable supplied direct or indirect supplies to manufacturing.
- Lead the revision and establishment company's quality procedures, standards and specifications in conjunction with operating staff´s disciplines.
- Maintaining, monitoring and improving the quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Certifications: Six Sigma Green Belt, or ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor is a plus
- At least 5 years in Engineering, Sourcing, or Quality related roles in a discrete manufacturing environment
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed