Working actively to handle incoming customer calls and emails in efforts to provide quality product troubleshooting, warranty
inquiries, literature requests, entering warranty and literature orders, and general inquires and advice, while also attempting to sell repair parts out of warranty.
Handling of incoming technically-related calls and emails from customers within the set quality standards.
• Fielding calls and responding to inquiries pertaining to American Standard Fixtures & Fittings, Luxury, Crane Plumbing
Products, Fiat Products, Eljer Fixtures and Fittings, and all other ASB Products sold in the United States.
• Addressing and Resolving Complaints, transferring or escalation issues most complex in nature to the appropriate team for
resolution. Calls are either transferred or escalated to a Team Leader, Supervisor, Whirlpool Team responsible for resolving
Acrylic and Whirlpool Issues, or the correct department.
• Sales of repair parts out of warranty.
• Processing and completion of product order requests through order entry into the Customer Relationship Management tool
“CRM” and SAP.
• Entering Warranty repair parts orders received via telephone, email and regular mail.
• Making Outbound Calls to perform customer follow-ups with regards to requesting more information, or to provide resolution
to pending cases
• Fielding requests for product templates, literature requests, faxing instruction & installation manuals, etc.
• Advising clients on how to proceed with regards resolution of warranty issues
• Logging customer information accurately into CRM.
• Ensuring that as a representative you are always updated on product changes, and new promotional offers, or discontinued or
defective products, product number changes and pricing changes
• Working closely with Team Leaders and Supervisors to resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion.
• Participation in general team meetings, training sessions, product updates and GPS.