The newly stablished LWTA Internet of Things category is launching its first connected products GROHE Sense and GROHE Sense Guard together with our GROHE ONDUS app/cloud in North America: The smart comprehensive water security system for detecting and preventing water damages at home both for consumers to enjoy peace of mind and professionals to achieve more customer satisfaction. Happy customers are critical to the business success of our connected products and to improve quality & customer experience continuously, we are currently looking for a Customer Experience and Quality Analyst for connected products.
Based in our Piscataway office you will be responsible to monitor the complete customer experience for Grohe Sense and Grohe Sense Guard and your responsibilities will expand to all products within the newly established Internet of Things category. You will have the opportunity to help us develop our connectivity customer experience for all connected products starting from Grohe Sense and Grohe Sense Guard. We focus on fast continuous improvement learning and implementing rapid change adapting to new opportunities on our exciting journey.
• Receive and handle customer complaints and troubleshoot based on failure tree.
• You support the team in optimizing customer complaints and creating detailed failure tree and FAQ’s.
• Work closely with Grohe customer experience team in Germany to address complicated customer complaints
• You support the setup of processes throughout the customer lifecycle in cooperation with product management and IT using Salesforce and CRM tools.
• Develop Quality management tools and processes to achieve customer satisfaction
• Define KPIs and processes how to reach targets, all summarized in a quality update to share with management
• Create and implement training for a wider technical customer service team
• We are looking for a self-starter and motivated person who likes to work on a newly established category and is comfortable navigating a path in an undefined environment
• You have experience in quality and customer experience for smart products including software (cloud, firmware, etc.)
• Hands-on and a degree in a technical field
• You are obsessed by continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
• You have strong analytical and communication skills
• You are customer and service oriented and possess moderation competencies
• You bring a high degree of self-initiative combined with fact-based decision-making